- 18x Optical Zoom
- High Quality Slip Rings & Pan/Tilt BeltÂ
- Low Noise Performance
- 8 Hour Manufacturing TestÂ
- 127 programmable preset positions
- 8 Preset Tours
- Four 5 Minute Programmable Patrols
- Pelco D/P Multi-protocol RS485 Communication
- 4-Alarm inputs and 1-Alarm output (calls a certain preset)
- 24 VAC Operation (PSU incl. with all models)
Our new E-SDI-18X speed dome cameras combine the latest PTZ technology with high quality manufacturing, reliability and cost effectiveness.
Manufactured of die-cast aluminium, the E-SDI-18X speed domes are modern designs suitable for surveillance applications in retail, industrial or home environments. They incorporate an optical zoom lens camera module, stepper motor pan/tilt unit, micro-controller and an RS485 interface. The stepper motors have a high accuracy and provide smooth motion at maximum zoom. Designed for outdoor applications, the unit is IP66 rated and vandal-resistant.
RS485 CONTROL INTERFACE
The RS485 interface allows communication up to a total distance of 1200 meters between the speed dome or last speed dome in the network and the final control point, the joystick or DVR. Control signals are sent to the dome from either a joystick controller such as our E-KB-04 controller or from a DVR or IP video server.
One is also able to control the speed domes from a DVR or IP video server if it supports the Pelco-D/P Speed Dome Communication Protocol. The communication protocol is configured via dip-switches on the unit's PCB. Various baud-rates can be set up.
All camera settings can be configured via the on-screen-display menu which is accessed from controls on the joystick keyboard. These include setup of presets, patrols and tours. Adjustment of camera module settings including BLC, white balance, auto iris speed and focus speed, as well as assigning of privacy masks and or video camera titles.
We supply mounting options for several indoor scenarios. These include recess or surface mount brackets. For special applications we are able to supply custom designed mounting hardware.
As an option, the E-SDI-18X can be fitted with an IP video interface. This allows the camera to operate as a digital IP network camera compatible with our E-IP-NVRS software.
- Camera Module: 1/4â?? Sony SuperHADD CCD Camera Module
- Resolution:Â 480 TVL
- Lens: 18x Optical (4.1~73mm)
- Aperature: F1.4
- S/N Ratio: Greater than 50 dB
- Focus: Auto or Manual
- Iris: Auto or Manual
- BLC: On/Off
- Min. Illumination: 1 Lux (Color)
- Video Output: 1 V p~p 75 ohm
- Pan/Tilt Speed (Manual): 0.05~180Âº/sec
- Pan/Tilt Speed (Btw Presets): 400Âº/sec
- Pan/Tilt Speed (On Tour): 20~60Âº/secÂ
- Pan Angle: 360Âº
- Tilt Angle: 90Âº
- Communication Interface: RS485 (2400~19200 Bps Supported)
- Comms Protocols Supported: Pelco D, Pelco PÂ
- Presets: 127
- Alarm Inputs: 8
- Alarm Outputs: 4Â
- Operation: 24 VAC
- Weight:Â 4 Kg
- Operating Temp: -10Âº C ~ +50Âº C
- Dimensions (mm):Â 180 xÂ 139 x 139Â (diam x H)Â