Vandal Resistant IP67 Outdoor 36x Day/Night Speed Dome
MSRP Starting Price: $ 2,250.00
- IP67 Weatherproof Rating
- Vandal Resistant Construction
- 36x Sony Zoom Module
- Day/Night Mechanical Switching
- High Speed Pan Speed of Upto 400º /Sec
- 256 programmable preset positions
- 4 cruise tracks
- 24 x 3D privacy masks
- Motion Detection
- Image Flip
- Multi-protocol Communication
- RS485 data communication
- 6-Alarm inputs and 1-Alarm output (calls a certain preset)
- 24 VAC Operation (PSU incl. with all models)
The E-SDS-OUT-36X is the ultimate in terms of CCTV speed dome cameras. It was designed to provide the user with a reliable high-end, hi-speed pan/tilt and zoom camera. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use, the camera is tested to an IP67 weatherproof rating. After assembly, each camera is individuallyÂ qualified to IP67. Suitable for day or night operation, the camera switches from color to B/W when the light drops.
VANDAL RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION
Most modern CCTV systems are faced with the prospect of tampering, vandalism and sabotage. Our E-SDS-OUT-36X has a toughened 2.5mm aluminium shell and a polycarbonate window. The window is able to resist 750kg's of pressure. These both combine with tamperproof screws to secure the camera from abuse.
RS485 CONTROL INTERFACE
The RS485 interface allows communication up to a total distance of 1200 meters between the speed dome or last speed dome in the network and the final control point, the joystick or DVR. Control signals are sent to the dome from either a joystick controller such as our E-DCJ, E-KB01 or E-KB04 controller.
One is also able to control the speed domes from a DVR if it supports any of our speed dome's communication protocols. These include Pelco D, Pelco P, Bosch and GE. This means the dome can be integrated into existing CCTV systems or interfaced to new equipment supporting one of these popular protocols. The communication protocol is set up via dip-switches on the cameraâ??s PCB. Various baud-rates can be set up.
The E-SDS-OUT-36X is able to support upto 256 preset positions. These are stored in the camera and recalled by the joystick or DVR command. Four patrols/tours of 6 minutes can also be programmed.
All camera settings can be configured via the on-screen-display menu which is accessed from controls on the joystick keyboard. These include setup of presets, patrols and tours. Adjustment of camera module settings including BLC, white balance, auto iris speed and focus speed, as well as assigning of privacy masks and or video camera titles.
Designed to be ultra-reliable for operation inÂ most environments, the E-SDS-OUT-36X has industrial-grade slip rings and an amazing MTBF of 4 million pan/tilt rotations.
JUNCTION BOX & ACCESSORIES
Various mounting options are available for theseÂ cameras including wall, parapet, and pendantÂ mounts. Each of these brackets has an integrated cavity which features an interface board for all camera connections including power, alarms, data and video. These aid the installater in improving installation quality and in providing easy access for maintainence.
- Lens: 36x Optical (3.5~122mm)
- Digital Zoom: 12x
- Sensor: 1/4" Sony Day/Night CCD Camera Module
- Resolution: 480 TVL
- S/N Ratio: 50 dB
- Focus Modes: One-Push AF,Â Manual, Infinity, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF
- Slow Shutter: Auto On/Off
- Min. Illumination (Std Mode Color): 1 lux (F1.6, 1/60(1/50)sec. ICR OFF)
- Min. Illumination (Slow Shutter Mode Color): 0.07 lux(F1.6, 1/4(1/3)sec. ICR OFF)
- Min. Illumination (Std B/W mode): 0.15 lux (F1.6, 1/60(1/50)sec. ICR ON)
- Min. Illumination (Slow shutter B/W Mode):0.01 lux(F1.6, 1/4(1/3)sec. ICR ON)
- AGC: Automatic
- Day/Night Method: Mechanical IR-Cut Filter
- Video Output: 1 V p~p 75 ohm
- Pan Angle: 360º
- Pan Accuracy: +/-0.02Âº
- Manual Pan Speed: 0.1~150Âº/sec
- PresetÂ Pan Speed: 400º/sec
- Tilt Angle: 92º
- Tilt Speed: 0.1~45º/sec
- Preset Tilt Speed: 200º/sec
Pan/Tilt Mechanism MTBF: 4 million rotations
- Communication Interface: RS485 (2400~19200 Bps Supported)
Comms Protocols Supported: Factory Default, Pelco D, Pelco P, Bosch, GE, Ernitec
- Presets: 256
- Privacy Zones: On/Off (Upto 24 x 3D Privacy Zones)
- Mirror Function: Yes (on/off)
- Alarm Inputs: 6 x In (calls certain camera presets)
- Alarm Outputs: 1
- Operation: 24 VAC (46W)
- Weight: 3.4 Kg
- Fan & Heater: Yes
- Operating Temp: -40º C ~ +60º C (using heater/fan and depending on environment)
- Dimensions: 216.6mm (D) X 324.0mm (H)