- Sony 35x Zoom Camera Module
- High Quality Die-cast Aluminium Construction
- Ultra Reliable Slip Rings & Motorised Pan/Tilt Platform
- 128 programmable preset positions
- RS485 Pelco D Control Protocol
- 6-Alarm inputs and 1-Alarm output
- IP66 Weatherproof
- 24 VAC Operation
The E-SDT-35X is a rugged speed dome combining the latest PTZ technology with high quality manufacturing, reliability and cost effectiveness.
35x Optical Zoom
For maximum range, each Speed Dome features a 35x Zoom Camera Module. Day/Night in operation the camera has a mechanical IR cut-filrer. Motorised zoom can be adjusted between 3.43 & 120mm allowing users to identify unkown individuals at 60~70 metres (day) or survey an area out to 500 metres (day).
Manufactured of die-cast aluminium, the E-SDT speed domes are modern designs suitable for surveillance applications in retail, industrial or mining environments. They incorporate an optical zoom lens camera module, stepper motor pan/tilt unit, micro-controller and an RS485 interface. The stepper motors have a high accuracy and provide smooth motion at maximum zoom. Designed for outdoor applications, the unit is IP66 rated and has a heater and fan.
RS485 CONTROL INTERFACE
The RS485 interface allows control of the dome via a joystick controller such as our E-DCJ or a DVR or IP encoder with PelcoD protocol interface.
All camera settings can be configured via the on-screen-display menu which is accessed from controls on the joystick keyboard. These include setup of presets and tours. Adjustment of camera module settings including BLC, white balance, auto iris speed and focus speed, as well as assigning of privacy masks and or video camera titles.
We supply mounting options to cater for nearly any installation. These include pole, pendant, corner, wall and ceiling mounting brackets. For special applications we are able to supply custom designed mounting hardware.
- Camera Module: Sony 1/4" Ex-View Day/Night CCD Camera Module
- Resolution: 520TVL (Day) 580TVL (Night)
- Lens: 35x Optical (3.43~120mm)
- Aperature: F1.6 (Wide) ~ F4.5 (Tele)
- S/N Ratio: Greater than 50 dB
- Focus: Auto or Manual
- Iris: Auto or Manual
- BLC: On/Off
- Min. Illumination: 0.1 Lux (Color) 0.01 Lux (B/W)
- Day/Night Method: Mechanical IR-Cut Filter
- Video Output: 1V p~p 75 ohm
- Pan/Tilt Speed (Manual): 0.15~120º/sec
- Pan/Tilt Speed (Btw Presets): 1º/sec ~ 255º/sec
- Pan/Tilt Speed (On Alarm Trigger): 360º/sec
- Pan Angle: 360º
- Tilt Angle: -6º to +96º
- Communication Interface: RS485
- Comms Protocols Supported: Pelco D, Factory
- Privacy Masks: 8
- Presets: 128
- Alarm Inputs: 6
- Alarm Outputs: 1 (Alarm NO/NC)
- Operation: 24 VAC (22W)
- Weight: 3.2 Kg
- Fan & Heater: Yes
- Operating Temp: -10º C ~ +50º C
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66
- Dimensions (mm): 362 x 210 (diam x H)